Daily Deposite

A Unique saving schemes for daily income earners. A unique savings scheme wherein, the daily income earners can park their surplus funds with attractive returns. This scheme was introduced to help daily wage earners, small traders and farmers to inculcate a saving habits and also as a means to fund their bigger capital requirements, such as a wedding, home buying, vehicle purchase etc.


Features & Benefits


  • A unique savings scheme wherein, the daily income earners can park their surplus funds.
  • An authorized agent of the Company collects the daily deposits from the customer’s doorstep.
  • A scheme which suits both the rich a poor alike.
  • An ideal product for those who are into business/self-employment.
  • Premature closure with applicable penal cuts possible
  • Nomination Facility available
  D1 D2
Term of Condition Total Deposit Amt. 365 Day Maturity 10.5% Senior Citizen or Woman 0.5% Total Deposit Amt. 730 Day Maturity 11% Senior Citizen or Woman 0.5%
20 7300 7709 7728 14600 16306 16385
40 14600 15418 15456 29200 32612 32770
50 18250 19273 19321 36500 40765 40963
100 36500 38544 38640 73000 81530 81926
200 73000 77089 77280 146000 163061 163853
300 109500 115636 115927 219000 244590 245778
400 146000 154177 154560 292000 326122 327705
500 182500 192727 193211 365000 407649 409629
600 219000 231272 231854 438000 489179 491555

© 2020 Swapnpurti. All rights reserved | Design by Flyct Softtech